After over a month of submitting, being rejected, trying again we're finally live on iOS! 🍎
You can download it for your iPhone here
Looking back it's been quite a journey to get it approved!
From needing to implement Apple IAP as a payment option (despite coaching being listed as exempt from that) through to random unreproducible iOS bugs, figuring out all the privacy settings, needing to add terms of service in a specific way and more.
When we finally got the "The status of your app is now Pending Developer Release" email it was a massive relief. Especially to be able to migrate folks off the Test Flight version (Apple's testing platform) to the real deal 🥳
It takes a tribe...
Now we're finally live, it's time to give a shout out to all who made suggestions and requests that helped shape all the new features - huge thank you 🙏
- Convert targets into "achieved" (and separate deleted) instead of ✔
Thanks Gianluca, Gareth!
- Uplifting sounds, eg on startup 🌞
Thanks Grace, Jeremy!
- Color option to arrange goals and targets 🔶
Thanks Tori, Gareth, Grace!
- Ability to delete chat messages 🚮
Thanks Elia, Bella, Gareth!
- Confirm before sending image in chat 😎
Thanks Alejandra, Bella!
- Recurring daily goals aka habits 🔁
Thanks Iris, MJ, Yasmin, Mars, Guille, Angela!
- Targets changed to monthly targets 🥅
Thanks Charlotte, Mars, Christy, Grace!
- Calendar picker in UI 📅
- Ability to undo/edit/resubmit prior submitted days 🔙
- Optional custom text set by coach in submit popup 📣
- Postpone (move from today to tmr) ➡
Thanks Grace, Gareth, Bonita!
- Repeating daily goals on days of week 🔂
- Inbox - daily goals without a date 🏠
Thanks Gareth, Leo!
- Option to respect phone silent mode for sounds 🔇
Thanks Yasmin, Luchin!
- Fun example goals and targets 🤡
- Badge and celebrate new milestones 🥂
- Dark mode 🌃
Thanks nearly everyone!
And to everyone who reported bugs, checked fixes and all round helped us improve, you're awesome! 🌞
Onwards and upwards!
Joel & Simon
Ready to transform your life?
We'll keep you on track to your goals through tailored tactics and daily feedback.